When it comes to creating gas analyzers that can serve as field instruments, gas transmitters are the logical next step. However, compared to the former, a gas transmitter requires barely any additional technical aids to perform the measurement task. In many cases, there is no need for costly sampling and gas conditioning either.
- O2 transmitter based on high-performance laser spectroscopy (TDLS)
- For use in use in explosion-hazardous areas (FM, ATEX and IECEx approvals)
- Measurement directly in the process or extractive using a measurement gas cell (option)
- Designed for heavy-duty industrial applications
- Compact design and easy to operate
- Long-term stability
- No moving parts