Safety with emergency stop rope pull switches
If a dangerous situation arises, the operating personnel can put a system into a safe status using rope pull switches. The i110RP allows you to implement solutions that comply with all statutory specifications. It is the ideal safety solution for longer conveyor systems since the switching function can be triggered from any point along the conveyor system. Additional signal contacts (N/O contacts) are used for visualizing the output state and, therefore, make it possible to locate the source of an error quickly.
Following product families can be usedProduct family i110RPSafety protection over long distances
- Rope lengths up to 30 m, with rope break and rope pull function
- Metal housing with integrated rotary unlocking lever and tension display
- Available with M20 X 1.5 cable entry gland or Flexi Loop-compatible M12 plug connector (depending on variant)
- Slow-action switching elements with four contacts
- Complies to the standards EN ISO 13850 and IEC/EN 60947-5-5