SICK AppSpace software
The SICK AppSpace eco-system contains two software tools. SICK AppStudio is used for developing sensor apps on programmable sensors and Sensor Integration Machines (SIM). SICK AppManager supports service technicians in the field in the simple implementation and management of sensor apps.
- Clear display in three windows: connected programmable devices, currently loaded sensor apps and firmware versions and newly available sensor apps and firmware packages
- Optional connection to the SICK AppPool for up- and downloading sensor apps
- Simultaneous installation of several programmable devices possible
- Back-up function for securing installed sensor apps
- SD card cloning for easy and safe transfer of sensor apps to identical programmable devices from SICK