Electronic protective devices are recommended for the protection of public buildings, industrial complexes and private homes. They augment physical protection measures such as security guards or structural alterations for enhanced security. The sensors protect against vandalism, theft, intrusion and unauthorized entry and exit. They enable staggered protection from outside to inside for early intrusion notification, giving security staff more time to act. SICK security systems provide a variety of effective options for the protection of goods.
- Complete solution comprising of laser measurement technology, RFID and integrated software
- Prevents piggy-backing (tailgating) and avoids blockages in the transit areas
- Active laser detection and reliable long-range passive / semi-passive identification (UHF)
- Stand-alone system or network-compatible
- Rugged IP67 enclosure rating