Camera-based object identification with recognition of dangerous goods symbols
The standards and regulations for transport and monitoring of consignments with hazardous goods (e.g. lithium battery) are becoming increasingly stringent. The ICR89x scalable track and trace system permits the detection of hazardous goods in addition to omnidirectional reading of codes on sorter systems. The image-based code readers of the ICR series can detect hazardous goods labels by state-of-the-art image processing algorithms. Parcels with hazardous goods can be separated in this way.
Following product families can be usedFaster. More reliable. More brilliant.
- Dual-line CMOS sensor for maximum bar code and OCR read rates
- Maximum scanning frequency up to 30 kHz for high-resolution images (200 dpi) at up to 3.8 m/s
- Large reading field of up to 1,200 mm
- Ability to read all common 1D and 2D codes and postal codes
- Five image output channels for OCR, video coding, archiving, and diagnostics
- Parameter cloning for all components
- Intelligent control standby mode
- Industrial design – an external PC is not required