Mechanical bolts for safety switches
Mechanical bolts are an ideal addition to safety switches from SICK. Thanks to the versatile combination options, these bolts offer the right solutions for a range of applications. Mechanical bolts precisely guide the actuators and protect the installed sensors. They are also lockable, which effectively prevents accidental entrapment of persons in the hazardous area.
- Rugged design
- Variants with ANSI-compliant locking mechanism
- Standardized frame plates suitable for many safety switches from SICK
- Horizontal installation tolerance of 27 mm
- Compensation of vertical door offset up to ± 7 mm
- Variants with catch release button and emergency release