Upgrade and retrofits
- Reliable selection of the upgrade kit: customized consultation with experts from SICK
- Fast and efficient: minimum downtime during the conversion process
- Correct integration and parameter setting: SICK-qualified technicians worldwide
- Easy integration: all hardware and services from one source
- Safe and controlled: system conversions are documented in the service report
When modifying systems or replacing components after many years of use, retrofit solutions from SICK can extend the service life of the system and provide a cost-effective alternative to purchasing new equipment. The experienced technicians at SICK simply and quickly integrate upgrade kits into the system that are specifically tailored to the application, with minimum system downtime. Using SICK experts to modify existing systems safeguards high performance and increases the efficiency of existing systems.
- Selection of the right upgrade kit
- Coordination of the replacement service in consultation with the customer
- Mechanical and electrical integration, including parameterization
- Functional testing and documentation of the modifications implemented
- Briefing of operating personnel
Phone-in Technical Support and Customer Care
8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Central Time, call 1-800-325-7425 and follow the prompts.
For emergency and critical care calls outside of normal business hours (5 p.m. – 8 a.m. Central Time), call 1-800-325-7425 and follow the prompts. You will be connected to a call center where your information will be forwarded to the appropriate department for follow up on a next available basis.
By partnering with us, you can benefit from our expertise in the functional safety of productivity-increasing safety solutions. So that your processes run smoothly, man and machine work as a team, and we can jointly push the boundaries of what is achievable.