Overheight detectors monitor the height of vehicles, e.g., in front of tunnel portals, low underpasses, or bridges. When the detector signal is linked to a vehicle detection system, stop and alarm signals can be triggered very reliably. The detectors are still capable of detecting the overheight of a vehicle when it is traveling at up to 100 km/h – even in rain, snow, or dusty conditions.
- Aluminum enclosure with anti-corrosion coating and high enclosure rating
- Built-in lens heaters to prevent condensation or icing
- Weather protection against snow, rain and dust clouds
- Accessories (weather hood and mounting bracket) made of stainless steel
- Sensitivity adjustment
- Insensitive to ambient light